Keto-Correction™ High Fat, High Protein Pet Food Supplement
Keto-Correction™ - High Fat, High Protein Pet Food Supplement
Keto-Correction™ is a super blend of nutritious, high fat and high protein ingredients. For both dogs and cats.
Sprinkle on, add water (optional), mix with home prepared meats, our Ketogenic Pet Foods™ freezedried meats, or your pet’s usual kibble to boost the overall nutrient content of any meal!
Keto-Correction™ is chicken fat-based, with added dried eggs, cheese, flaxseed, and other awesome keto-friendly ingredients. A full spectrum of healthful micronutrients adds even more nutritive value.
So, why the “Correction?” Most modern pet foods are high in carbohydrates, and low in fat and protein. This is the precise opposite of what the natural canine/feline diet dictates.
With 50% fat, and 44% protein Keto-Correction™ will help to get your beloved pet on the right nutritional path, and macronutrient levels more in line with where they should be. Add a serving of Keto-Correction™ to just about any meal to dramatically improve its macronutrient profile and balance.
Oh, and Keto-Correction™ adds palatability! So, not only is nutrition improved, but your beloved carnivorous buddy is sure to appreciate the introduction of some new flavors too…
Each 40-ounce canister of Keto-Correction™ contains approximately 55-60 servings (according to the use guidelines below).
How to use Keto-Correction™…
1. Scoop out the desired amount of Keto-Correction™ into a bowl. ¼ cup is a good starting point for a meal.
2. Add about ½ cup of any meat(s), or a kibble diet.
3. (Optional) Add approximately ⅓ cup warm (not hot) water and let stand for a few minutes to thicken. More water will create more gravy or broth. The amount of water to add comes down to the pet’s preferences. (Please note that the Keto-Correction™ blend is hydrophobic. Some stirring may be required.)
4. Stir and serve. Let them enjoy!
5. Leftovers should be sealed, refrigerated, and reused within one day.
This is just one of many ways to use Keto-Correction™! Supplement more or less, use at your discretion.
- Crude Protein (min.) 44%
- Crude Fat (min.) 50%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 3%
- Moisture (max.) 10%
- Taurine* (min.) 0.2%